Look no further – situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a small block of 14 and only minutes away to schools, parks, shops and our famous beaches.
- Three good size bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious master bedroom fitted with large built-in-robe and ensuite with a large shower
- Immaculate main bathroom and separate toilet downstairs
- Light and airy kitchen overlooking the outdoor area and dining room
- Living area leading out to the courtyard with wonderful cross breezes
- Separate laundry with additional downstairs toilet
- Private alfresco courtyard with retractable awning to enjoy all year round
- Plenty of storage throughout with under-stair cupboard
- Allocated visitor parking spot at your door as well as auto lock up garage with internal access
- Swim in the sparling pool this summer or enjoy the relaxing BBQ setting with family and friends at the rear of the complex
- Pet friendly with body corporate permission
- Rental appraisal $700 to $720 per week
Body Corp fees approx $70/week
Wonderful opportunity to secure a townhouse in a small block – Call today for a viewing or tomorrow might be too late!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
3/12 Cupania Place, Elanora, Qld 4221