This stunning home was built by Australian Traditional Homes situated in sought after Lakewood Estate with so many quality features throughout.
This beautiful, private and tranquil setting with Hinterland views is surrounded by amazing birds and wildlife.
This home was designed to be versatile, with multiple living areas that flow out via French doors to a large under cover alfresco/outdoor area for all year round entertaining.
- Sandstone versari and render
- High cathedral ceilings in the entry foyer
- Ducted air conditioning throughout with separate zones
- Beautiful Essa stone benchtops with solid timber kitchen cupboards, including European appliances
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built ins – main with large walk in robe and ensuite
- White plantation shutters in all bedrooms and fitted blinds in the others
- Fully tiled to ceiling bathroom, ensuite, toilet and laundry
- Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
- Sarking and insulation batts
- Twelve solar panels 3.6kw
- 320Lt Solar hot water
- Two renovated bathrooms and large Laundry with bench and cupboards
- Two car accommodation with massive three door storage cupboards and internal access
- Two clothes lines
- Lovers fountain
- Parking for three cars on the driveway
- Private fully fenced easy to maintain yard
Lush carpet in all bedrooms and lounge. Two private entertainment areas surrounded by lush green landscaped gardens with beautiful views and artificial grass to sit back and enjoy the lifestyle this Gold Coast home has to offer.
With 100 Hectares of parkland, walking and cycle paths, playgrounds and close to Secondary and Primary schools, golf courses and minutes to the M1, Pines Shopping Centre, Nineteenth Ave shops, Clubs and our famous Beaches.
Don’t miss this opportunity, tomorrow might be too late.
Address: 21 Leopard Avenue, Elanora QLD 4221