Sometimes situations arise that require urgent attention. Emergency items are those that could cause injury to the tenant or damage to the property and may include:
- A burst water service or serious water service leak
- Blocked or broken lavatory system
- Serious roof leak
- A gas leaks
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- A fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- Faults likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises
- A serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using the premises
Emergency maintenance must be reported immediately. All emergencies must be phoned through to the office ASAP Weekdays 9am – 5pm then formalised online or in writing. If you have endeavoured to contact our office unsuccessfully for the required approval then it is requested that in such an emergency you refer to the second page of your lease and contact the nominated repairers listed.
WARNING: If the repair you ordered was not an emergency or you do not log your emergency maintenance, you may be liable for the tradespersons cost.
Contact us using the form below
Please complete the following information and we will attend your request as soon as we can.