Townhouse Sold - Currumbin Waters QLD
Highly sought after position at the end of a quiet cul de sac is a small and private residential community of only 23 townhouses.
* 3 spacious bedrooms, two overlooking the pool from the balcony
* Master bedroom with balcony and ensuite
* Powder room on ground level
* Open plan living and dining that flows out to the alfresco area overlooking the pool
* Well equipped gourmet kitchen
* Separate spacious laundry
* Freshly painted throughout
* 2 x single lock-up car garages
* Complex has a private boat ramp for all your water sport needs
* 6 visitor car parks close by
* In-ground swimming pool to enjoy with family and friends
* Small complex of 23 townhouses – separated into two sides, both with separate entrances
* Kids playground directly opposite, accessible via a quick bike ride
* Easy walk to the Pines Shopping Centre is so convenient
* Palm Beach Currumbin High School catchment area
* Complex roofs have all just been repainted
* Low maintenance grounds and gardens throughout for an easy lifestyle
* End townhouse with only 1 adjoining neighbour offering quiet living
* Body Corporate only $79 per week
Embrace the coastal breezes with the east facing desirable aspects.
Don’t miss this opportunity to live in a magical part of Currumbin Waters so conveniently located to shops, schools, clubs and parks.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes