Fabulous location in Burleigh Waters
Duplex Semi-detached - Burleigh Waters QLD
This home has a stunning bathroom and renovated kitchen to entertain family and friends.
A pet friendly Residential Park & Lifestyle Village located next to “Treetops” Shopping Centre and nearby banks, restaurants, Coles etc. The location has everything around it – you do not need a car – bus stop outside of village.
* The house is located next to a park so only has one neighbour
* The carport has two storage rooms one is used as a laundry
* The east facing house also has a small entrance deck for that morning coffee
* You do not have to pay any council or water rates, BC fees or solicitor costs
* You do have to pay a site leasing fee of $140.65 pw which is the lowest of any park and rent assistance if you are on a pension
* Resort Swimming Pool and Spa, tennis court and BBQ area
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- DuplexSemi-detached House Category
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Fully Fenced