House Sold - Elanora QLD
Ideal home for first home buyers looking to get into the Elanora market, downsizers or the astute investor. A terrific low maintenance home in a sought after quiet, cul-de-sac in a popular pocket of Elanora, close to parks, shops, schools and a straight run down Nineteenth Avenue to the golden sands of Palm Beach.
Deceiving from the front but once you walk inside it opens to 3 generous size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a carpeted lounge room with air conditioning that flows out to a covered patio area. Light and airy open plan kitchen, family and dining areas which flows into the fully fenced private backyard. Master bedroom separate from the other 2 bedrooms for added privacy.
* 3 good size bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, ensuite and built-in wardrobe
* 7Kw air conditioner in the lounge room
* Kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel new Chef wall oven separate grill, Chef ceramic cooktop, plenty of bench and cupboard space with corner pantry
* Spacious living room and separate dining/family area
* Light filled main bathroom with separate toilet
* Security screens throughout for added peace of mind
* Separate spacious laundry with external access to backyard
* Additional built-in storage space throughout
* Private covered outdoor entertainment area off living areas
* Low maintenance gardens with a slim-line water tank
– A fully fenced private backyard
* Auto double lock-up garage with new garage door, internal entry and off street parking for two extra vehicles
* Short drive to Currumbin, Palm Beach, and Burleigh Heads
Easy access to over 200 acres of surrounding parklands, walking and cycling tracks with bushlands just around the corner provide plenty of space for the kids to ride their bikes and explore parklands. Walk to Tallebudgera State Primary and Elanora High School. Only a short drive to The Pines Shopping Centre and Nineteenth Ave Shopping Centre. Easy access to the M1. Approx. 15 minutes drive to the Gold Coast International Airport and Southern Cross University.
If you are looking for an easy home to maintain then this is the home for you.
This property will sell fast so contact Lorraine for further information.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced