North facing waterfront property in cul-de-sac
Duplex Semi-detached - Palm Beach QLD
Enjoy the beach lifestyle from this wonderful waterfront home. Your choice of water sports: swim, fish, paddle, sail, kayak or take the boat out with direct ocean access through Tallebudgera Estuary. Situated in a sought-after cul-de-sac in one of the best addresses in Palm Beach.
– Wide water frontage approx 36 feet
– Recently painted throughout
– New carpet in all 3 bedrooms
– Relax with tranquil water views from the spacious enclosed tiled sunroom
– Large open plan tiled lounge/dining room
– Spacious kitchen with new appliances
– 3 good size bedrooms, built-in robes and modern ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with shower/bath and separate toilet
– Good sized ensuite to the master bedroom
– Air conditioner in living area and ceiling fans throughout
– Separate laundry with external access
– Auto lock-up garage with carport at the front
– Save on electricity with solar panels
– Garden shed at rear for extra storage
Minutes to everything. Short walk to patrolled beaches, Tallebudgera Creek, local shops, sporting fields, schools and transport.
Water-efficient property, tenants pay for water usage.
Please click on the Snug link below to book an inspection or to apply online
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced