Penthouse: Water and Hinterland Views
Unit - Palm Beach QLD
Ideally positioned in North Palm Beach close to shops, Tallebudgera Creek, beach and transport. This top floor three-bedroom unit is spread across two levels. Freshly painted with a brand new ensuite bathroom.
* Open plan tiled living/dining downstairs and master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony upstairs with water and hinterland views
* Cool cross breezes throughout with ceiling fans and air conditioning in lounge and master bedroom
* All three bedrooms have built-in robes, ceiling fans and large windows
* Two-way bathroom with laundry combined
* Walkthrough robe to the second bedroom to the main bathroom
* Functional kitchen with dishwasher overlooking spacious lounge/dining
* Water and hinterland views from dual balconies off living area and master bedroom
* Security gated complex with intercom, secure parking side by side for two cars and own storage cage
* Internal access via stairs (no lift) from secure basement carpark
Complex also has a BBQ area and in-ground swimming pool with shade sail surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
If you have always wanted to live in a penthouse with great coastal breezes and water views this is a must to inspect.
Please meet outside the pool area prior to inspection as there is a security door to enter the complex stairwell. Please dial “23” on the intercom if you arrive late.
Online applications preferred via Snug – please follow the link to book a viewing time or to apply
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquires as to its accuracy.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes